Hawaii Flight times?

rwegoneyet

Just booked 4-29-09 Hawaii cruise on Spirit. Booked air through Carnival also. Does anyone know roughly what time they get you to Honolulu? We are flying from Detroit and arriving a day early. I wondered if we arrived early enough to plan any sightseeing the day we arrive.

We have cruised Hawaii 2 times. Both of those times we flew out of Dayton, Ohio. If I remember right, we did arrive in the late afternoon. You can always just check flight times to see what the arrival times would be. That will give you a good idea of when you will arrive. Good luck and have a wonderful time. :)

Just booked 4-29-09 Hawaii cruise on Spirit. Booked air through Carnival also. Does anyone know roughly what time they get you to Honolulu? We are flying from Detroit and arriving a day early. I wondered if we arrived early enough to plan any sightseeing the day we arrive.

Hey rwe - I have 4 couples going to Hawaii from DTW but we are going on 9/28/09. Can you tell me how much the air was through Carnival?

You gain 5 hours going so you will probably be able to do something that day. We are planning on going a couple days early being the cruise starts on a Monday.

We are trying to decide if we want to do like a round trip to LAX or SAN and then a one way to HNL from there.

Most flights from the mainland (especially if you are flying from the middle of the country or the East) land mid afternoon to early evening in Hawaii. You might have a little time for sightseeing when you get there but the flight out there is so long you'll probably be very tired upon landing.

Do you mean the 4/24/2009 Spirit - Honolulu to Vancouver ? If so ,you are onboard with us. Come join us at our roll call. See the link at the bottom of my post. Also,this post may get moved to another forum . It happens. :D

Archived