What time to get to the port at Miami?

kates024

Out flight arrives in Miami at 8:38am. What time should we head to the port? I know it would be too early to head there at 9. Any suggestions on what to do to kill a few hours?

Thanks,

Katie

It wouldn't be too early for us!

If that were my flight I'd head right on over there and be one of the first in line....and one of the first on board, getting an easy extra couple hours on the ship before the huge herd comes aboard.

On my last cruise I think we got to the port around 10 or 10:30 and we were the second group in line. Do they even take your luggage and let you in the building at 9? I just don't want to show up too early and be told to come back in a few hours.

Katie

We went on the Fascination in Dec 03. Which was our first cruise so we were very excited. We were told that they would start boarding at 11 and when we got there we didn't have to stand in lines they took luggage and on we went. We arrived at the terminal about 30 minutes before Hope this helps. FYI: the ship on this morning didn't get in until six

Another Fyi: if you are flying check with airlines for changes and charges connected with them for heaven forbid another hurricane mishap as ships in the past.

HAPPY CRUISING

My first cruise will be in May, and we're staying the night before in Miami. I figure that'll be less hectic than flying in the day of the cruise. I'm planning on getting to the ship at 11:00 so that we can get on quickly.

Archived