Pearl A4 Courtyard Villa

crimmper

Does anyone out in CC land have a photo of the A4 Courtyard Villa.Asking because I noticed that the A4 looks to be a bit smaller than the A3 villa and configured different.

I tried searching google & webshots but had no luck.

Thanks in advance.

If you have pics of the A3, picture it the same without the second bedroom and bath.. IIRC, the bedroom was about the same size as the AB/A3, maybe not quite as long, but set up the same.

Robin

I believe that the A3s and ABs on those ships that have both are not only similar, but are exactly the same in layout and size. The difference is the Courtyard and all that goes with it.

crimmper: We were in an A4 on Jade (when she was PoH). A really lovely suite for two. As others have mentioned, the difference in size is because there's only the one bedroom. Also, the balconies on the A4s are really shallow because they are at the end of the passageway and over a little "hall" to the door. The suite is a bit shallower as well because of the configuration. Although it was the smallest balcony we've ever had, the ultra perks and the Courtyard/Courtyard Sundeck made up for the lack of balcony lounging space. We'd cruise in an A4 again in a second if we could afford it.:D

beachchick

Archived