What items do they charge for in the Stack?

disneylover89

Our teens got their pops at the drink station on deck 9 as far as I know w ehad No extra charges.

One night they had a smoothie party and they were free that night but anyother time I am sure they would be charged for them.

I will try and get a hold on my grandkids to see if they had any charges I didnt know about and wll let you know unless someone else gets back to you before then, just in case things have changed in the last 2 years since they cruised with us.

mom x4,grandma x4

Howdy,

I just talked with my grandaughter. She said they do sell pop there but everyone just gets a free pop at the drink station on deck 9. It only takes 2 minutes to go and get it. Most just grab one on the way to the stack.

She said all activities are free and smoothie parties and pizza party is all free too.

so it should run up your tab.

When you check in you can ut a limit on the kids cards or deney charging priviledges if you want.

we usually give $25 limit to start in case they do want to buy a snack or souvenir. not mucho of a souvenir for that amount. but if they handle it wisley we give more then they can buy a better souvenir. You can go to guest services to add or cancel their charging priviledges anytime during your cruise.

I do know for the Arcade on deck 9 they charge for it. so if your teen likes arcade games you may want to limit the card. They use it to buy a card to put in the arcade games . cards cost $5 or $10 but it can add up.

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived