??Fairfield Inn Miami Beach on the Ocean-have you stayed there?

mayrashke

Has anyone stayed at the F.Inn Miami beach on the Ocean?? What was it like?-Trip Advisor gives it decent reviews. I can get this hotel using my grocery points plus Cdn$99 for 2 nights which is what we need for Jan.21&22/05.(For more $ and more points we might be able to get MarriottCourtyard MiamiBeach Oceanfront which is newly renovated and good reviews, but we will have to spend lots more on groceries!!lol)

I realize that the Taxi cost from airport and to port would be a bit of $.We would prefer not to drive because of parking costs,etc. Figured we could take public transit from airport to hotel as we get in so early;but do not know how long that would take either.

Will still keep trying Priceline to get Hyatt Downtown Miami.

Thanks for any help/ideas.(Had this under Hotels but no one replied)

We were supposed to stay their last weekend, but Maimi was under evacuation orders due to hurricane Jeanne. We ended up at the Sheraton 4 points just down the street.

From what we saw on the outside, the hotel seems nice. But we only saw it from the outside. I would book the hotel again if that's any indication for you.

Have a great trip!

Archived