Leaving car at hotel...

Hurricane Girl

Some hotels have what they call the "Park and Fly" program. You get a night's stay at their hotel and can leave your car for a week and it's one cost. We do this when we fly out of St. Louis, and I wouldn't be surprised if there are places in Miami that do it. Maybe Google Park and Fly & Miami and see what comes up. Good luck!

Thank you for your responses!! :) We are leaving ours in Miami at a hotel (free of charge) it is suppose to be a sec. parking area, during our 8 day cruise. I was wondering if anyone had done this in Miami before and if the car was still there when they got back and still in one piece. :eek: We did this when we saild out of Port Caneveral the last time and everyting was fine but I know that Miami is much different.

• 8 years later...
Thank you for your responses!! :) We are leaving ours in Miami at a hotel (free of charge) it is suppose to be a sec. parking area, during our 8 day cruise. I was wondering if anyone had done this in Miami before and if the car was still there when they got back and still in one piece. :eek: We did this when we saild out of Port Caneveral the last time and everyting was fine but I know that Miami is much different.

Ā 

Where did you stay in PC?? Thats what I am researching!!! Thx!

We did a Park & Cruise at a Holiday Inn East of the airport. It was not free of charge, but the extra cost at the hotel included breakfast for 2, up to 7 days parking, and a free shuttle to and from the Port. The added cost to the Hotel stay was less than parking at the terminal. Yes, our car was still there when we returned.

Ā 

Warning about Miami airport hotels- do not stay on the west side of the airport.

Not sure if that member will be here soon to answer you, they posted that in 2008.

Ā 

That's funny! I didn't even notice! Thanks for the heads up! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜œ

Ā 

Didn't notice 2008 either :o. In PC I believe you can do a park and cruise at the Radisson Hotel which is very close to the port (link below). The location is close to Cocoa Beach and a little over an hour to the Orlando attractions.

Ā 

https://www.radisson.com/cape-canaveral-hotel-fl-32920/flcocoa

Ā 

We live about an hour from PC and we use Park Port Canaveral which is part of the hotel property.