The earliest to REALLY board Liberty?

Forgive my asking a question answered before but the search function crashes every time I try. I know my documents say don't arrive to board before 1 PM for Liberty western, but I thought I remember folks saying they boarded successfully and easily earlier than that.

Any experience with that? We'll be arriving late Friday (as in tomorrow) night and would ove to get on the ship as soon as we can, especially since checkout of our hotel is at 11.

Many thanks!

I haven't been on the Liberty yet but from reading on the boards and my one cruise my "expert":p advice is to arrive about 11. You probably will be onboard by 11:30!

I think we arrived about 10:30-10:45 for our cruise (we just couldn't wait any longer!) I'm pretty sure we were onboard before 11:30 but honestly once I got out of the taxi and the porters took my luggage, I was in heaven and I forgot to look at my watch!

Have fun on your cruise. I can't wait to go on the Liberty.

Hopefully, if all goes well when we fly into Miami, we'll be onboard the Liberty earlier too. Just remember, though, that your cabins won't be available until after 1:00 so don't carry on anything you don't want to lug around for awhile.

Just off the Liberty of the Seas. Last Saturday, we arrived at the Port at 10:45 am hoping to board at 11:30 am. Boarding did not start until 12:30 pm due to delays at customs (which meant guests from prior week's cruise were still disembarking). As prior poster stated, I'd still recommend arriving early, but be prepared for the possibility that boarding will be later.

Archived