Booking in the UK and US for 2009

Nikkipink

Hello

My family and I from the UK want to book the 17 nt roundtrip from Southampton via US back to Southampton next June/July on QM2. Family in the US want to join us on board for the 5 night Fourth of July trip (New York to New York) but have been told they cannot book that until Aug in the US, nor can they book it through a UK agent - can anyone clarify or comment on this pls?

Thanks

Nikki

The information you have is not accurate. All the Cunard bookings are open for 2009 as of yesterday, April 17, 2008 in the USA.

As travel agents , we have already booked clients yesterday for 2009.

and yes, US residents must book through a US agent, and UK residents through a UK agent.

The information you have is not accurate. All the Cunard bookings are open for 2009 as of yesterday, April 17, 2008 in the USA.

As travel agents , we have already booked clients yesterday for 2009.

and yes, US residents must book through a US agent, and UK residents through a UK agent.

Well this is really not true, I have booked my cruises for 2009 through our wonderful TA here in the UK and they can book the USA trips for you, I have used American TAs as well and never had a problem.

I do that some TAs cant or wont book these trips BUT it can be done, I dont know if I allowed to tell the USA TA, but they do advertise on this site.

rob

Archived