Where are cabin credits shown in documents?

frennysmom

I had read that they are shown in a 'secret code' somewhere in your documents, but I can not find them. Thanks!

Hi Frennysmom !

I am not aware of any secret codes. Are you looking to find out about Onboard Credits or # of Cruises you have taken ?

In the first few pages of your documents - it will show what Captains Club level you are (i.e. Select or Elite), but outside of that, I am not sure exactly what you are looking for.

Any other questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Frennysmom !

I am not aware of any secret codes. Are you looking to find out about Onboard Credits or # of Cruises you have taken ?

In the first few pages of your documents - it will show what Captains Club level you are (i.e. Select or Elite), but outside of that, I am not sure exactly what you are looking for.

Any other questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy your Cruise !

We got a free $200 credit for the Spa last year....that showed up on your "Confirmation Invoice" in code...BUT when we went to purchase the items in the spa...the Guest relations Dept had no record of the credit. Luckily I had brought along my invoice and received my credit after they checked with the home office. We also had a $50 credit from our TA (first time customers only got $50) that we received onboard...like a gift delivery from our butler...had to "sign" for it. If it's something from outside the Azamara company...I'd say get something in "Writing" from your agent to take along!:)

We got a free $200 credit for the Spa last year....that showed up on your "Confirmation Invoice" in code...BUT when we went to purchase the items in the spa...the Guest relations Dept had no record of the credit. Luckily I had brought along my invoice and received my credit after they checked with the home office. We also had a $50 credit from our TA (first time customers only got $50) that we received onboard...like a gift delivery from our butler...had to "sign" for it. If it's something from outside the Azamara company...I'd say get something in "Writing" from your agent to take along!:)

Hi Napi's Mom !

I always recommend taking a copy of the "Guest Confirmation Invoice" with you, when going on your Cruise - especially if you have any Onboard Credits. Yes, they show on this document. For those who do not know what this is, your Travel Agent, or Celebrity (if you do not have a TA) can provide this for you.

Archived