Any brides sailing/have sailed out of tampa?

i am getting married on the carnival inspiration on june 21st and have had a hard time finding a salon that will be open early enough to get my hair and makeup done and be to port on time. i have booked at a salon that will be opening at 8 for me and has promised to get me out the door by 10 to hopefully make it by 10:30 to the port but it is at least 20-25 mins away and i am scared i will not make it. any one have any suggestions or found a salon that will be open earlier?? :o

i am getting married on the carnival inspiration on june 21st and have had a hard time finding a salon that will be open early enough to get my hair and makeup done and be to port on time. i have booked at a salon that will be opening at 8 for me and has promised to get me out the door by 10 to hopefully make it by 10:30 to the port but it is at least 20-25 mins away and i am scared i will not make it. any one have any suggestions or found a salon that will be open earlier?? :o

I went to "the knot" chats and asked for help with this. You can go to the local board and post your question. Within 10mins...I had 8 replys! I asked for professionals or just someone that had the talent that wanted to make a few extra bucks. There is no way I would have the guts to chance such a close call like that...but that's me. I've never been a last minute type of person..it makes me a nervous wreck!

Hi Inspiration Bride,

Small world, but I'm also getting married on the Inspiration on June 21!! We have 44 sailing guests and we're all staying at the Radisson the night before. I'm also deciding whether to use TWE's stylists.

Hello fellow Tampa Brides - I am getting married aboard the Legend, May 11th. There is a wonderful salon right out side downtown Tampa (5 mins from the port) who will accommodate any day/time for bridal hair & makeup. This salon is on the cutting edge of todays styles with countless local & abroad runway fashion shows to their credit. I personally do not see a stylist there regularly but have numerous friends who live in the Hyde Park - Palma Ceia area who do & they all highly recommend them. The name of the salon is Tribeca Salon - 920 W. Kennedy Blvd in Tampa (813-250-0208). Stacey is the on staff wedding consultant. You can Google them to veiw a full list of prices & services on line. I am getting married on a Sunday (which happens to be Mothers Day) and have to be at the port by 10:30 am & she didn't bat an eye to get me and my bridal party scheduled for hair & makeup. Not to mention you can order Mermosas (can't spell it but I sure can drink them) to help take away the wedding day jitters. Hope this helps :D

Archived