Hello

ddean52

I'm new to this thread and happy to have found it.

Next June we are, for the first time, doing a Viking River Cruise. 3 pre-cruise nights in Amstrdam then a 15 night cruise, Amsterdam to Budapest. Looking for feedback!:) :p Thanks.

Dean

Hello! We`re doing the same trip in reverse! Are you on the Viking Pride? If so please make sure you leave it in good condition for us!

I`m being cheerful here but there is a possibility we might not be able to go due to the precarious health of an elderly family member. We were looking forward to the trip so much but are resigned to the fact that it may not, in the end, be possible. We paid the deposit ages ago too so its heartbreaking for a Scot! Fingers crossed. Enjoy your trip anyway (and dont make a mess!)

Hello! We`re doing the same trip in reverse! Are you on the Viking Pride? If so please make sure you leave it in good condition for us!

I`m being cheerful here but there is a possibility we might not be able to go due to the precarious health of an elderly family member. We were looking forward to the trip so much but are resigned to the fact that it may not, in the end, be possible. We paid the deposit ages ago too so its heartbreaking for a Scot! Fingers crossed. Enjoy your trip anyway (and dont make a mess!)

we will clean up before we disembark. good luck with your health issue.

Dean

Archived