Wrong Room Number on Luggage Tags

We are on Liberty in 21 days and just received our documents. :D After doing the doc dance, we noticed that the tags are for the wrong state room. I've contacted RCI and our TA.

Any of you had this happen? What did you do? :confused:

I had a funny incident happen to me on the Sovereign about incorrect luggage tags. Since I traveled alone, I only had one bag, which I had carried on board. After having lunch at the Windjammer, I made my way down to my cabin, and found a suitcase outside my cabin, with MY cabin number on it, but of course, it was not my bag. I told the cabin steward that it was an error, and he took it away. Several hours later, I came BACK to my cabin, opened the door, and inside the cabin were two MORE suitcases with my cabin number on them! I had to laugh, and so did the cabin steward. He wondered how one person could possibly have so much luggage for a 3 night cruise! I told him they were not mine...again. Well, we looked at the bags, and believe it or not, there was NO IDENIFICATION on them. So the steward took them away again, and who knows what happened to them. It would be interesting to find out the story behind that!

NOTE: be sure to put an ID on your bags!!!!

We are on Liberty in 21 days and just received our documents. :D After doing the doc dance, we noticed that the tags are for the wrong state room. I've contacted RCI and our TA.

Any of you had this happen? What did you do? :confused:

NO, but let us know what happened- clerical error or upgrade fairy!!:confused:

upgrade fairy... yep, that would be nice!!:p

I just hate anything that might delay us from getting on board!

If you do eDocs you don't even receive luggage tags before your cruise. It only takes a few minutes to get them from the porters. No stress!

###

I've changed state roon after recieving doc's. The porter at the pier is your best bet because he will put the correct room but also there is a code re: section of the ship the room is in. He will also have that info.

Good luck and enjoy

Barry

The web site has the room we booked in the aft of the ship. The docs are wrong, so I'll just do it at the pier. Both rooms are balconies... alas, no upgrade.

Maybe I'll tell RC that I was so devastated by the confusion they caused, that I need the upgrade to soothe me... think that'll work? :rolleyes:

The web site has the room we booked in the aft of the ship. The docs are wrong, so I'll just do it at the pier. Both rooms are balconies... alas, no upgrade.

Maybe I'll tell RC that I was so devastated by the confusion they caused, that I need the upgrade to soothe me... think that'll work? :rolleyes:

Balcony does not equal balcony. What did you book and what does it say on the tags?

Do your docs reflect the same cabin# as the luggage tags? If so, are you sure your cabin hasn't been reassigned without your knowledge (whether it's an "upgrade" or not). I would most definitely be confirming all this with RCCL (or your TA) ASAP.

Archived