cost of "SODA CARD" PLEASE?

forensic

Without search I do not know how to find this answer. We are going on an 8 day cruise can you tell me the cost of a soda card (with or without the 15%) and then the cup they sell you? I plan on buying after we are out to sea - I am NOT going to pay NY city sales tax on it.

Thank you all!!!!!

Actually 'search' is working for me. But anyway, on our 3/27 Elation cruise, the soda cards were $6/day for adults and $4.50/day for kids, but some argued with me at the time that they had paid $5.50/day for adult and $4/day for kids, so it's somewhere in that range. I think the cups are $4.95 if you buy at the same time and $6.95 later.

8 day, between 70-80 dollars. It comes with the red drinking container as well. You are right, purchase it only after the ship leaves port and you are at sea for 4 hours or more. They do charge the cost, plus tip, plus city fee. The city fee runs about 4-7 dollars extra

Without search I do not know how to find this answer. We are going on an 8 day cruise can you tell me the cost of a soda card (with or without the 15%) and then the cup they sell you? I plan on buying after we are out to sea - I am NOT going to pay NY city sales tax on it.

Thank you all!!!!!

Just returned from the Inspiration, a waiter told us that they would only be selling the cards until 3 p.m. on the first day of the cruise. I did see a table on Lido where the cards were being sold but the table was moved shortly before the muster drill. These may have been available at other locations on the ship after 3, but if so it wasn't advertised.

We didn't purchase a soda card this trip and opted to buy the soft drinks as needed. The cost with tip was $2.01. We took a 12 pack of cokes and just purchased extras as needed.

Actually 'search' is working for me. But anyway, on our 3/27 Elation cruise, the soda cards were $6/day for adults and $4.50/day for kids, but some argued with me at the time that they had paid $5.50/day for adult and $4/day for kids, so it's somewhere in that range. I think the cups are $4.95 if you buy at the same time and $6.95 later.

Adult is now $6.00. If you have a soda card you can buy the cup for $4.95 anytime.

Just returned from the Inspiration, a waiter told us that they would only be selling the cards until 3 p.m. on the first day of the cruise. I did see a table on Lido where the cards were being sold but the table was moved shortly before the muster drill. These may have been available at other locations on the ship after 3, but if so it wasn't advertised.

We didn't purchase a soda card this trip and opted to buy the soft drinks as needed. The cost with tip was $2.01. We took a 12 pack of cokes and just purchased extras as needed.

THAT particular location would only be selling the cards until 3 p.m. BUT you can buy them at ANY bar on ANY day of the cruise!!! Don't be so gullible! They do not care if you pay all of that extra tax. Personally I think it is pretty rotten of them - I think they should look out for THEIR passengers more than they look out for the city coffers of whichever port they are in!

Archived