Prices unavailable on Princess' website?

EMSSMU

I just went to Princess’ website to check out the price of some cruises and every cruise has the message “Pricing is currently not available. Please check back later or call 1-800-PRINCESS.” Has anyone seen this before? Does this indicate they are changing prices?

I just went to Princess’ website to check out the price of some cruises and every cruise has the message “Pricing is currently not available. Please check back later or call 1-800-PRINCESS.” Has anyone seen this before? Does this indicate they are changing prices?

It happens quite often on weekends. It doesn't mean they are changing prices, just that they are not available currently. Check back later on or tomorrow and it is usually available again.

Some kind of updating going on. As Toto stated it does tend to happen on weekends. :)

Probably computer maintenace / backups / updating ......just like this site which goes down in the wee hours every evening. ;)

I don't know whether it occurs every weekend, but I got a terrific price break by booking on a Saturday night when fares showed a precipitous drop.

I quickly booked online. Good thing I did, too. Monday morning the prices were back to the previous level.

My TA said Princess was doing an "inventory turn". I never did find out what that means, but I liked it.:)

I don't know whether it occurs every weekend, but I got a terrific price break by booking on a Saturday night when fares showed a precipitous drop.

I quickly booked online. Good thing I did, too. Monday morning the prices were back to the previous level.

My TA said Princess was doing an "inventory turn". I never did find out what that means, but I liked it.:)

I check every Saturday night. Would like to see a price drop at any time. So far 4 booking, no drop. Oh well....there's always tonight. ;)

Pia

Amazing what a few minutes can do. I checked our Sept. cruise and no change. I then check our B2B for March/April 2009 and the first leg had gone down $300/PP. Called Princess, got the adjustment and already have the confirming email. Long way to go yet so who knows what price change there can still be.

Pia

Archived