Need Help with Cruise Choice

lovetocruise25

Hello Fellow Cruise critic Friends i need help deciding between the Glory Eastern and Western Itineraries in Sept? I am traveling with my Wife, And My Mom and dad, My wife and dad love snorkling and partying, My mom is very much a homebody who does not want to do anything but go to the beach or stay on the ship, Which Itinerarie whould be better for us as a Family?

It would help if you would list the ports. :)

I enjoyed both Eastern and Western itineraries. For Western, we went to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Belize and Costa Maya. Our favorite day of that cruise was our beach day in Cozumel at Paradise Beach. Beautiful beach, nice clean restaurant and bathrooms, lounge chairs w/umbrellas. A waiter took care of us all day, bringing us food and beverages to our loungers. As long as you spend $10 per person, you can use their chairs all day. A separate charge (about $10) lets you play on their floating trampoline, iceburg, kayaks and float mats.

For Eastern we went to Nassau Bahamas, St. Thomas and St. Marten. In St. Marten, Orient Beach was a great beach day ~ lots of beachside restaurants and loungers, parasailing, jet skis, banana boats.

If you let us know which ports, maybe we can help you a little more. :)

Hello Fellow Cruise critic Friends i need help deciding between the Glory Eastern and Western Itineraries in Sept? I am traveling with my Wife, And My Mom and dad, My wife and dad love snorkling and partying, My mom is very much a homebody who does not want to do anything but go to the beach or stay on the ship, Which Itinerarie whould be better for us as a Family?

We did the Glory Eastern Caribbean, but not the Western, and had a great time.

The beaches in Nassau, St Thomas and St Maarten are all beautful so your mom would be very happy. In Nassau there was an excursion for a Yellow Bird Party Boat which went to a really nice beach. Of course there was lots of drinking on the boat. This would be a good one for your wife and dad, but your mom would still get her beach in.

The Eastern only has 3 stops which also means you have 3 sea days. This allows you to relax.:) I'm not sure which Western itinerary you're looking at, but some stop 4 days and that only leaves 2 sea days. We love the sea days.

If you're doing the Western itinerary as posted above it will be fantastic snorkeling. Belize is on the 2nd largest reef in the world. Cozumel is supposed to have great snorkeing as well. Grand Cayman has one of the most beautiful beaches ever!

Archived