cruisecal

Here is an alternate free site with the same info: Cruise Report - Ports of Call List

CruiseCal started charging about a month ago and this thread will likely be moved over to the Ask a Cruise Question forum where all the other ones have ended up. ;)

ETA: Cruise Reports does take some time to learn to navigate around. You must search by port (city) name, not island name. Example: Took me forever to find Tortola as I have only seen it referred to as Tortola, BVI. Couldn't find it under T, under B, under V, anywhere! A Google search revealed that the area where cruise ships dock is referred to as Road Town. So it is under R for Road Town, Tortola. :)

How accurate do you think this new list is? For my upcoming cruise, it shows our ship as the only one in Ocho Rios on June 18... and only 2 ships in Cozumel on the 20th... that would be sweet!

I would say it's no less accurate than CruiseCal was. CruiseCal wasn't perfect and no site of this magnitude ever will be. Which is one more reason I wouldn't pay for it.

Here is an alternate free site with the same info: Cruise Report - Ports of Call List

CruiseCal started charging about a month ago and this thread will likely be moved over to the Ask a Cruise Question forum where all the other ones have ended up. ;)

ETA: Cruise Reports does take some time to learn to navigate around. You must search by port (city) name, not island name. Example: Took me forever to find Tortola as I have only seen it referred to as Tortola, BVI. Couldn't find it under T, under B, under V, anywhere! A Google search revealed that the area where cruise ships dock is referred to as Road Town. So it is under R for Road Town, Tortola. :)

Yes, thanks for the alternate site.

Archived