Anyone recently off the Spirit go to Universal?

Coach D

Anyone recently off the Spirit go to Universal. Do you feel you got your money's worth in the length of time you were there? What time did you get there and what time did you have to leave? Thanks. Still trying to decide on excursions.

i went last may. we went to universal and it was great! if you dont have a problem running around like lunatics then its a great excursion. we went on most of the rides. even if you dont want to run aroudn like we did, you will still have a blast! schools will still be in sesison so the park wont be crowded. the bus ride is long..about 1.5 hours.

It would depend on the week you're cruising.

Avoid the weeks the schools are out.

And the express passes are a must during the summer.

In summer, take a change of clothes if you intend on getting wet on a ride or 2.

Not sure what season you are going? School vacations definitely more crowded.

If you decide to go, I would definitely go to the Universal site and check the layout of the park (lands) in order to familiarize yourself with the set-up before you arrive.

Universal has become quite large and you need to know your way around to save time.

Enjoy your cruise:)

thank you everyone we are leaving this Sunday. Is this time of year crowded? We arrive in Florida at 12 the park closes at 7. Just want to make sure i will be getting my money's worth. 4 of us going it will be around. 500.00 plus food. Oppinions please.

Archived