Gem menus??

Cruisin250

I didn't keep the patters or menus but I just got off the Gem. We ate at most of the specialty restaurants and I did look at the main dining room menus every day. It's more fun to be surprised when you are on board but I could try to answer questions from memory.

We ate in the main dining rooms for the better part of the cruise and were never disappointed. The had wonderful starter and interesting soups and salads(try the cold ones they are my favorite), the entrees were varied and included wonderful presentations of beef, chicken, fish and vegetarian. Desserts were amazing as well. One could get more of any of the above or more of each category without a problem. The service was very good and we were visited by the supervisors or Matre'd at each meal for any constructive criticism. We also ate at Cagneys and enjoyed that as well. My sister and her family enjoyed Tequilas and Teppenyaki Hibachi ..we never had a problem getting a reservation for any of the special restaorants..Bon Appetite..susan

I do not have the menus either but there is plenty to eat in plenty of places.

Main restaurant menus are posted outside of all the restaurants daily. They change the menu every day for lunch and dinner.

Specialty restaurants and the Mexican and Italian restaurants, do not change their menus. Same menu every day.

Hi, we're on the Gem for a Med cruise, and was wondering if anyone had the menus and/or daily schedules (Princess calls them Patters but don't know what NCL calls them)

Any help would be appreciated.

When are you going? The menus that we had last week will be changing in May.

Archived