Cell phones on Voyager Transatlantic?

I just had this discussion with someone about to take a transatlantic. It may work part of the way but once you get to europe you need to check with your carrier. I had verizon and my phone will not work at all in europe. If you want there are phone rental services where you can rent a phone, but I went on ebay and bought an unlocked quad band phone and a sim card so I will have a phone to use while I am there, only cost me $50

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew if cell phones work on the cruise. I have a global plan and want to talk to my elderly parents every few days.

Celiular at Sea is the Company that provide Cell Phone service on most ships.

Here is their web site : http://www.cellularatsea.com/

They provide links to all Carriers that will provide you with the cost, and details.

Verizon Wireless and AT&T will show a rate of 2.49/Min, and TMobile was at $4.99/min.

Radio

;) ;)

I have sprint with the unlimited roaming plan and I used it on Liberty of the seas with no additional charges on my bill, i used it sparingly just in case but while i was onboard it just treated it like a normal roaming call. Works great on all the ships that have the service available, you can check sprint.com

Archived