We are home and the Westerdam was great!

momofmeg

Nice ship. We love the vista class.

The only negative is the ship had trouble with stopped up toilets and even our stateroom snik and bathtub was slow draining.

We were in cabin 6024, a nice balconystateroom although I wished we had had some drawers for our clothing-but we made do with the closet shelves.

Meg found a soda card someone left and she appreciated it very much, so thanks! It still had 2 more sodas left so she replaced the card in the Bible for the next room guests to find. I also had two coffees left that I also placed in the Bible. Sorry, we drank up the cocktail card!

Did someone flush something they shouldn't have - that's usually the reason?? But, does that explain slow moving drains? Any announcements on what happened?

Glad you had a good cruise otherwise!

I would not know about that. Now that would explain the lady's room. There is always a stupid woman who will flush tampons and clog up the toilet-but the mens' rooms on the lido decks were actually closed a couple of days-no tampons were flushed there I hope.

There is always a stupid woman who will flush tampons and clog up the toilet-but the mens' rooms on the lido decks were actually closed a couple of days-no tampons were flushed there I hope.

That drives me crazy when women flush tampons and they they say but they are the flushable type. Hello....don't flush those things. I'm sure the plumbers at home love people to do that...makes them rich!:rolleyes:

That drives me crazy when women flush tampons and they they say but they are the flushable type. Hello....don't flush those things. I'm sure the plumbers at home love people to do that...makes them rich!:rolleyes:

Well I am PAST those days but I never did-even if it was "flushable".

Glad to hear you enjoyed the Westerdam. I've been on over 30 cruises on various cruiseline's ships and almost every time there has been a problem with toilets not flushing. It usually happens to several cabins on a deck all at the same time.:rolleyes:

Cindy

Archived