Sprit Review(long) April 13 Sailing

welikepalms

I just wanted to chime in and say that my bf and I agree with Welikepalms, 8thlivewire, and loves2stamp. (Hi guys! Again, great meeting you last Monday! :) ) While we did feel the rough seas on the ride back on Thursday, it was something that we were prepared for as it is a ship, after all. My bf and I were dizzy, so we chose to not leave the cabin that evening. Yes, it meant that we missed the Chocolate Buffet and the Second City show that we were eagerly awaiting, but it is a fact of life. You can't predict the weather. We rolled with the punches and didn't let it ruin our entire vacation.

I don't blame NCL, as I have been on Celebrity and other lines where people have been ill due to rough seas. Granted, this was the first time I have personally been sick (and I don't in any way deny that there may be a problem with the stabilizer), it is a risk you take whenever you book a vacation at sea.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Halos...how are you? whatever happened to the Hawaiian Cruise James was trying to put together month back?

hey!! I'm great, how are you??

I have no idea what ahppened to that cruise...it disappeared. I guess he didn't have enough people to get a group booking. :(

Air fare to Hawaii is just astronomical now.

To the OP>> sorry for the hijack, but thrilled that you enjoyed your cruise. :) And i couldn't agree more about how beautiful that ship is.

hey!! I'm great, how are you??

I have no idea what ahppened to that cruise...it disappeared. I guess he didn't have enough people to get a group booking. :(

Air fare to Hawaii is just astronomical now.

To the OP>> sorry for the hijack, but thrilled that you enjoyed your cruise. :) And i couldn't agree more about how beautiful that ship is.

ooohhh I see you are going to have your first suite!!! how exciting...I can't wait until I get one!!! Hopefully we will hit the same cruise one day!!! Happy cruising......

ooohhh I see you are going to have your first suite!!! how exciting...I can't wait until I get one!!! Hopefully we will hit the same cruise one day!!! Happy cruising......

Thanks.

It's just a mini suite but it's still my first. We have it thanks to BOA points :D

What a sweet deal.

Now I just need to find a deal on air to LA :p

Thank you so much for the great review. We can't wait to sail on the Spirit now. Your review is entirely credible and hope some day to sail with you guys. We are lucky enough to sail four times with NCL this year and have always enjoyed sailing with them.

P.S. Do you like fruitcakes at Christmas.:eek:

I am writing to inform you that threadjacking is not a word in the English dictionary.

Dear napafredonia,

Since it was my thread you jacked, hence the term threadjacking. Since you seem to be an english major, look up these words. Complain, whine and moan. See if your picture is posted with them. Let us all know.

Thanks

Dear napafredonia,

Since it was my thread you jacked, hence the term threadjacking. Since you seem to be an english major, look up these words. Complain, whine and moan. See if your picture is posted with them. Let us all know.

Thanks

ROTFLMAO...it even brought a tear to my eye.

Sorry now I can't remember who mentioned the cooking class, do they have this on all sailings and would my dd 10 be old enough to do this with me. We love to cook and thought this might be interesting. Glad you all had a great cruise, we can't wait for ours in June. It's gotten easier to disregard the icky reviews since so many are posting such great ones. Personally, I expect bumps and bruises so I can have funny things to talk about. Could wrap up in bubble wrap I suppose, but where's the fun in that. lol

Archived