Booking Question

Good evening everyone.

We have always cruised in the same cabin as a family, but now DS wants to bring a friend. So we are going to get them their own cabin. We have room 1390 booked on the Mariner. The only available interior cabin on that deck is room 1673, however it is not that far down the hall.

Here is a link to the deck plans.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cruiseDetails/deckInformation.do?deckCode=10&shipCode=MA&shipProfile=1083&sailDate=1080622&packageCode=MA07E006&selectedCurrencyCode=USD&hasNavigation=false

Would they allow us to book that cabin for the kids?

I'd like to book tonight so the quicker the answer, the better ;)

Thanks in advance

On Voyager in March, we booked an interior cabin that was a few doors down from our cabin for our kids without any problems.

However, there were recent threads here that RCCL has changed the policy so that kids have to be directly across the hall without exception. You could book one adult in each cabin to get around this, I suppose.

On Voyager in March, we booked an interior cabin that was a few doors down from our cabin for our kids without any problems.

However, there were recent threads here that RCCL has changed the policy so that kids have to be directly across the hall without exception. You could book one adult in each cabin to get around this, I suppose.

Thanks for your response.

Yeah, I think this is what we are going to end up doing. Not really a big deal.

Thanks for your response.

Yeah, I think this is what we are going to end up doing. Not really a big deal.

The only way you can book kids in a seperate room, is to call, the web site wont let you, call RCI and they will tell you, they may also have more rooms available than are showing online:D

Archived