Went to Buddy's Restaurant and cant remember

tddbr00

Just got back from Progreso and spent the day on the becah in front of Buddy's. Had excellent service, I think our server's name was Pedro. Ladies...Luis is a hottie, or so my wife thinks. But while we there Remco gave me a shot of tequila to try. This was the best tequila I had ever had. It was sweet, smooth and tasted great. It was in a giant blue bottle sitting on the bar near the cash register. If anyone knows what the brand or type of tequila that I'm talking please I need to find this tequila.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Just got back from Progreso and spent the day on the becah in front of Buddy's. Had excellent service, I think our server's name was Pedro. Ladies...Luis is a hottie, or so my wife thinks. But while we there Remco gave me a shot of tequila to try. This was the best tequila I had ever had. It was sweet, smooth and tasted great. It was in a giant blue bottle sitting on the bar near the cash register. If anyone knows what the brand or type of tequila that I'm talking please I need to find this tequila.

The name of this Tequila is Quinat Penas, and it is not available any place buy at Buddy's. Sorry. it is very good Tequila and add that with the HOTIE Luis, and you ahve a great day at the beach. LOL

The only Tequila I have found that is close to the blue tequila I had there is called Tarantula original Azul the only way I have found it is in a margarita kit it comes with the tequila and margarita mix the teguila by its self is fine with me but others like it mixed.It says on the bottle it is prepared and bottled by Baruh Spirits Co. Weston Mo. dont know if that will help I get it at a large liquor nin Columbus Ga.I dont remember which cantina I was at in Progreso but I remembered the liguor

Archived