Chef's Table on the Sea Princess

cruiser02

Chefs Table - Would someone please explain what this is - and does anyone know whether this will be available on the Dawn Princess Cruise at Christmas (P & O australia?)

Sorry this may have been asked before but I don't understand how to look this up or where to find this info (i'm not computer literate - just trying!!!!!!)

Thanks,

Carol

I really don't have a definite answer for you, but I can say that I have not read anything yet about the chef's table being offered on the Sea Princess.

As for the cruises on the Dawn or Sun out of AU, I also have not read where it is available on those either.

We don't get a lot of feedback on the Sea Princess anymore since it is usually 80% UK passengers. Just a suggestion, but you might visit one of the upcoming roll calls and see if someone could check for you while onboard.

Time will tell if they will offer this on the Princess/P&O sailings since there are so many differences in what is offered when the ships (Dawn and Sun) are in AU.

Is the Chef's Tqable dining available on the SAea Princess ?

I'm on the Sea Princess myself in July, so I was asking the same question. After talking to my CVP at Princess, here is what I found out. Chef's Table is currently being offered on the Caribbean, Crown, Emerald, Dawn and Golden. It was supposed to debut on the Sea Princess on April 16th, but I haven't heard anything definite yet. Next on the schedule is the Grand on May 2nd.

I have a thread started on Chef's Table Roll-Out schedule and will update if I hear anything more.

Chefs Table - Would someone please explain what this is - and does anyone know whether this will be available on the Dawn Princess Cruise at Christmas (P & O australia?)

Sorry this may have been asked before but I don't understand how to look this up or where to find this info (i'm not computer literate - just trying!!!!!!)

Thanks,

Carol

Yes, my request too! Could someone please explain what "Chef's Table" is all about and how it works?

Thanks!

Yes, my request too! Could someone please explain what "Chef's Table" is all about and how it works?

Thanks!

Chef's Table is an option for a great dining experience. It is only offered once or twice per sailing so reservations are a must. You start with hors d'eourves and french champagne in the Galley where you meet and chat with the Executive Chef and Matre D'. Then you go to a specially prepared table and are served an excellent meal prepared just for you (including meats flambe'd tableside) along with wines paired to each course. At the end of the meal (7 Courses, I believe), you get your picture taken with the Executive Chef and each couple gets a signed copy of 'Princess Courses' the Princess cookbook. Cost is $75 per person but sounds like it's worth every penny.

There are multiple reviews on the boards here. Just click at the top to sort the threads alphabetically, then scroll down to 'Chef'.

Archived