driver in rome

Sculpta

I highly recommend Claudio Caponera of limoinrome.com. We used him for a day tour in Rome after our Diamond Med cruise in July and we were very impressed. He is not a licensed guide, but he is very knowledgeable about the city and its history. He drives a nice van, is timely and respectful, and can really save you some time in taking in the sights. I emailed several different drivers before hiring him and he was also less expensive than most of the others.

I also used Claudio from limoinrome for my recent (September) Diamond cruise. I couldn't recommend him more. He is a gentleman and a scholar (brilliant, to be honest). Managed to take us to allll the special places we wanted to see in Rome. He also knew the best time to tour The Vatican, and we encountered absolutely no line-ups, and breezed into the Sistine Chapel. His prices were lower than most of the others I checked out, though heaven knows why - nobody could know more about Rome than he does!

Our 9 hours in Rome was a day to remember, largely in part to Claudio.

Charlene

Archived