Cant figure this one out?

which cruise will i have more fun on carnival pride july 6 or royal carribean vision of the sea july 6

i really wanna do mexican riviera

thanks all

Not sure about the Vision but I can tell you about the Pride, been on her twice, very nice clean ship with a great crew and capt. The ports she hits to me are the best in the Mexican Riviera. Cabo, Mazatlan and P.V., lots to do in those ports, very hot and sunny.

And if you wait until March 29th 2009, you can board the newest and greatest of all Carnival Ships called the Splendor.

Fred

which cruise will i have more fun on carnival pride july 6 or royal carribean vision of the sea july 6

i really wanna do mexican riviera

thanks all

I can't compare the ships, but I know you'll have fun on the Pride, our group of 33 had a great time last year and there is always lots of fun to be had on Carnival!

is the pride still in good condition?

We were on the Pride in March and thought the ship was very nice. Yeah there was a couple scuffs here or a stain there but overall i thought the ship was in great condition.

We had a blast and look forward to our second voyage on a spirit class ship in December aboard the Pride's sister The Legend.

Archived