11:40AM flight

jilly08

We're on the January 30th sailing of the Legend. I found really cheap fares on Southwest ($79 each way), RT BWI to FLL, but the latest time available for the return home is 11:40 AM. Do you think we can make it???

thanks,

Jilly

JILLY, We fly Southwest also our last two crusies out of Miami, we carried our luggage off the ship got on the bus and were at FLL Airport by 9:00-9:30. We will do the same next month when we sail the Victory.

I would check other airlines to see if you can find cheaper. Yesterday I booked RT BWI-MIA for Dec.16 returning on the 20th. The total per person was $138 RT with taxes and fees. This was through American Airlines. Also check Airtran. What I always do is watch the airfare for a few weeks and see how it changes. Once it drops, I book. I just checked your dates for MIA and they are offering the same deal as I got. $138 per person. This is into MIA though not FLL. I also just checked Airtran and they have a flight into FLL for $79 one way and have a flight that leaves FLL at 3:23PM.

Katie

Archived