best aft cabin - radiance class

mtebor

looking for the best non suite aft cabin on any radiance class ship. I realize that they are all same so it shouldn't really matter much from ship to ship. Looking at booking something late 2009...still waiting for dates to be released but I just want to be ready!

thanks

mark

9652 is a very popular balconly because it wraps around slightly. This balcony gets more sun than the balconies towards the middle of the stern.

Try for the upper decks. The balconies get slightly larger when you go each deck higher. They also get slightly larger towards the middle of the stern. The largest balconies are 1104 and 1604. But none of the aft balconies are bad, they all have extra room compared to standard balconies.

thanks for the replies. I forgot that windjammer was open to the outdoors. I wonder how much noise you get from there in the morning and if it would be better to maybe move down to deck 8?

thanks again

All those D1's directly in the middle have actually the largest balconies I think. Noise from the Windjammer...yep a time or two a scraping of a chair...but nothing really. We just like the views from 9 and 10 the best and then 8 is OKAY closer to the 'white noise' of the ship moving thru the ocean. 7 is closer to the water but you don't get quite the panoramic views of 9 or 10.

P.S. if this is your first aft you will note that most times no one is behind you so you may walk around your cabin with curtains open!!!! BUT be cautious while in port...there may be a ship parked behind you and oops!!! don't come out of the shower onto the balcony in your birthday suit! You may be directly across from the bridge of the next ship!!!! ummmmm......know this well from experience!

Lou

Archived