Mariner of the Seas Balconies...

I was wondering if Mariner of the Seas' balconies open between rooms. I know on Adventure of the Seas, the balconies were in the structure of the ship so they didn't open. We have a group going with 4 rooms next to each other and would like to open these..... Thanks in Advance.

Bob

I'm subsribing to this thread, too. We have four balconies and want to open them up if possible.

Here's some conflicting info I have for now. My TA called and they said they are not opening up balconies anymore. I called, to check on another reservation, and was told that you can ask at the purser's desk once you are on board. Some balconies are able to remove the partition and some you can't. If you ask on board they will let you know.

There was another thread on this topic recent (may have been a review) and the policy is new and the OP was unable to open up the family's balcony screens.. If I recall, it was for safety issues.

That was my concern also when I booked 5 balconies about 2 weeks ago so I asked RCL directly and they said it's a new policy on the Mariner NOT to open the balconies. Aparently there was a recent safety inspection and they can no longer be opened on that ship. We decided to to go with RCL anyway.

My advise is to call and talk to RCL directly as this is a new policy. Dee

Archived