Further help needed

averageblokes

My first posting was

"G'day

We berth in Vancouver at 7am. Our flight out has been brought forward to 10.20 am allowing the time you have to be at the airport before the flight are we going to have enough time and what is the best way to get to the airport.

thanks to anyone who can assist"

Thanks to those who responded saying no way but i forgot to say it was an internal flight not an international flight as most responded to seeing we only need to be at the airport 30mins prior to departure (i assume this is correct) will we have enough time Hope so

thanks for the help on this

Hi,

I don't know which airline you are taking, but these are the recommended check in times for Air Canada: http://www.aircanada.com/en/travelinfo/airport/checkin.html

The check-in deadline is 30 minutes, and you have to be at the boarding gate 20 minutes prior to departure. Another airline might have a different policy.

Here's my response to your follow-up question on your first posting: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=14373501&postcount=6

I would still recommend getting a later flight to avoid the stress - JMHO.

I stand to be corrected but domestic check in times are typically 1 hour before flight time what with check in and secruity checks.....I still am of the opinion that you are really pushing the envelope with a 10:20 flight time.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived