Recommend a Marriott in Miami?

HorrorFan

I will have a night in Miami at the end of our cruise. Could anyone recommend a Marriott in Miami that is good? I have enough points for a night. Is there a nice one on the beach? And/or close to other points of interest?

You should check out www.tripadvisor.com . If you type in Miami and click on hotels , all the hotels in Miami will come up in numerical order based on the #1 place to say to the worst place to stay. You could also just type in Miami Marriot and check them out that way.

You will find user reviews and user pics too:)

Courtyard Miami Beach Oceanfront on Collins Ave.

Check out this one. We stayed one night post cruise and found it to be ok. The best was the location right on the beach. You can walk for miles on the board walk. And it's close enough to South Beach and Ocean Dr. that you will have a great place to go in the evening.

The hotel itself is probably a 3+ star. Nothing really fancy. However, it was clean and we enjoyed a drink at the outside bar. I'd stay there again for the location and the rates as compared to other typical beach hotels. We didn't have any special needs and had a great king sized bed. We were treated well and when we arrived by 10:30 A.m. after leaving the ship, they gave us vouchers for their breakfast and they called my cell phone when the room was ready...about 11:45. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful in getting info and helping with our questions.

Courtyard Miami Beach Oceanfront on Collins Ave.

Check out this one. We stayed one night post cruise and found it to be ok. The best was the location right on the beach. You can walk for miles on the board walk. And it's close enough to South Beach and Ocean Dr. that you will have a great place to go in the evening.

The hotel itself is probably a 3+ star. Nothing really fancy. However, it was clean and we enjoyed a drink at the outside bar. I'd stay there again for the location and the rates as compared to other typical beach hotels. We didn't have any special needs and had a great king sized bed. We were treated well and when we arrived by 10:30 A.m. after leaving the ship, they gave us vouchers for their breakfast and they called my cell phone when the room was ready...about 11:45. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful in getting info and helping with our questions.

I was looking at that one. Thanks for the first hand report. Think I will book it.

Archived