More Television Choices on HAL

MBeamTX

I find some of the comments ridiculous. It seems that some people feel that those who don't mind a TV in their room are going to spend the entire time watching Gilligan's Island reruns. Would I watch TV very much. No, but I don't mind having it while changing, (or waitin for DW to get ready). I also can't fall asleep unless I'm extremely tired. Watching TV for about 15 minutes while laying in bed at night is preferable to laying there for an hour and a half trying to fall asleep.

I intend to spend a lot of time relaxing in my room. I've had enough "action" this summer with hurricanes and I really NEED some easy, lulling, sailing that allows me to totally relax, read some good books and hopefully watch some good movies, get some massages...and SLEEP!

I watch FoxNews and the other stations alot especially since I think this election is an important one. I try to get all my information from as many sources as possible, but for 10 days...I don't want to hear political reports or scary weather reports ...and I don't want any scary weather to hit ANYONE ANYWHERE!

If only I could get someone to peel my grapes for me!;)

Sailure, I couldn't agree with you more about anything you said. Sometimes you just have to get away from all of it.

DH would peel your grapes for you. Only tonight (believe this or not) he was peeling grapes for our dog, Molly. Dogs aren't supposed to eat grapes unless they're peeled. So I said to him "I can't believe you're peeling grapes for a dog" and he said "I love her ... I'd peel them for you, too, if you wanted". Well, WOW!!!:D Who knew?

So I just thought I'd let you know he's available for you ... but he doesn't come cheap;) .

Sailure, I couldn't agree with you more about anything you said. Sometimes you just have to get away from all of it.

DH would peel your grapes for you. Only tonight (believe this or not) he was peeling grapes for our dog, Molly. Dogs aren't supposed to eat grapes unless they're peeled. So I said to him "I can't believe you're peeling grapes for a dog" and he said "I love her ... I'd peel them for you, too, if you wanted". Well, WOW!!!:D Who knew?

So I just thought I'd let you know he's available for you ... but he doesn't come cheap;) .

Oh Heather, I wish I was Molly right now! :)

Are you suggesting he can be had, but he ain't cheap??? :D

I intend to spend a lot of time relaxing in my room. I've had enough "action" this summer with hurricanes and I really NEED some easy, lulling, sailing that allows me to totally relax, read some good books ...and SLEEP!

Isn't that what deck chairs on the Promenade are for? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived