2 weeks to go!!!

kmigrrrl

Just a little over 2 weeks to go until my BIG DAY!!!!! The excitement is almost too much. So far everything has been going sooooo smoothly that it is almost scary. Just last night I spoke with Captain Arnold who will be conducting our ceremony and he was able to make sure that my ceremony and reception will be in The Maharaja's Lounge!!!!! I am now even more happy then I thought I could be. I can honestly say I have been enjoying every step of this process and I know that my wedding day will be a dream come true. I really hope that all other future brides are also enjoying these times because they really are wonderful and believe me before you know it they will only be memories. So enjoy all of it and have fun!:)

Wow, 2 Weeks!:eek: I know you are excited!!! :D We are counting the days, too and we still have 45 more to go! Can't wait til we are at 2 weeks! I hope everything continues to run smoothly and I am sure you will have a beautiful wedding! Make sure to come back and share you story and pictures!:)

YAY Kim!!! I am excited for your wedding as well, since I will be doing it just a couple months after you! That's really neat that the Captain called you, how awesome! I sure hope he's still around Aug 9 when I get married on EOS.

I will be waiting with bated breath for your review and pictures!! Good luck, I know it will be an amazing time for you both.

-Emily

Archived