Gratuities

BarbaB

When do I set up having the gratuities put on my Sea Pass account? Can I do it prior to the cruise, or do I have to handle this in person at the desk after we are on board? I like being able to just have it appear, but then I have the flexibility to give more if I desire.

Thanks

BarbaB

Thanks - I just saw the post below answering this question. Having sailed on Carnival, and soon Holland, I knew their policies, but not RCCL. I just wish that the days would go by quicker - I need as vacation!!!!!

You can pay

When you book your trip, anytime before your cruise, while on board or the traditional last night fill the envelopes. If you choose to do it in advance but before you final payment it will be added to the final payment. If you pay it after the final payment you need to give them a credit card. If you board and decide to include them on your sign and sail they will have you fill out a form and you will rec. vouchers for the various people that have helped you out. They go in the envelope with any additional fund you want to add and you give them to the various people on the last night. You can also not do the vouchers and add cash to the envelopes on the last night.

Archived