Cruising to Veracruz?

jtoddjr

I guess this should be for the Western Caribbean.

I live in Veracruz, Mexico, and last year the first cruise ships in long time began to arrive here.

I was down at the docks at dawn and took some pictures of the event which appear on my web site: www.johntoddjr.com which are in the Photographs section. It was impressive to see what looked like a 10 story building floating into the Veracruz harbor at dawn!

For some friends, I set up a page on a self guided Walking Tour of Downtown Veracruz that takes about 3 hours along with a little map that you might want to print out ahead of time. There´s also a menu of other things to do.

If you are planning a trip to Veracruz, I hope my web site will help give you some ideas about what´s here. If you have been to Veracruz, I hope you´ll enjoy the photos.

Best Regards,

John

I just finished another trip report, this time it´s about one of Santa Anna´s haciendas El Lencero near Xalapa.

If you are planning a trip to Veracruz you may want to visit this beautiful outdoor museum.

Hope you like it.

John

The cruise ships started arriving in Veracruz this year and caused lot of local excitement because it´s something really new and impressive.

I have taken some pictures of some of the cruise ships that have arrived in Veracruz for my web page: www.johntoddjr.com .

They are in the Adventures Section called Cruise Ships in Veracruz.

Hope you like them.

John

Archived