Seamiles "Crusing Vacation Package"

Mikel1733

I belong to a vacation plan and think I was jipped. Every time I run the numbers on a vacation plan, it is cheaper to buy the vacation from a TA or online travel site. Plus you're not locked into a particular travel provider. Better to put your hard earned cash into a CD or savings account and save the cash for a vacation.

Are you just referring to the credit card?

If so, my husband got his in 2005. We decided to use our points towards an RCI cruise in August. We were able to knock off $500 of the original price. Since then the cabin price has increased - our total price is only $100 less than what it is now for one person to go.

I personally think it was worth it.

Any time I've tried to use my seamiles I couldn't see where it saved much at all. This program is evidently different as in some sort of package where you can choose various locations to travel and you supposedly get 5 nites free in Matazalan. So I figure it must be pay some amount up front and then travel against it. I'm not interested I just didn't know if anyone here had all the details or not. I didn't really want to get involved in a strong arm sales call.

Archived