Pictures of Wedding on land..

nicsie

Just wondering if anyone went through Royal Carribbean for their wedding that was on the beach. Have any pictures to share? I want to know where they usually have their wedding on land. Thanks

It would be different for each port. Some offer either a beach or "garden setting", whereas at other ports you may not have a choice. Also, you don't get to pick which beach you ant anyway. For example, if you decide to get married in St. Thomas, you don't get to pick which beach you would like to get married on. The cruiselines reserve a certain beach for the entire day and do their weddings one after another. For this reason, very little is personalized. You will likely get the same decorations, etc as the wedding before yours and after. If you don't mind having no control over anything, it is a nice option. Otherwise, I would consider using a private wedding coordinator. Also be aware that Royal Romance can change ANYTHING about your wedding at ANYTIME. This includes location, time, etc. I was initially working with them unil I found out that they were planning my wedding in San Juan, when they no longer do weddings there. When I realized that they weren't even aware of what countries they do and do not perform weddings in, I decided to go private. Incidentally, they still list San Juan as an option on their website:cool:

Archived