Green Parrot question for Scubagirl

DebsterW

Scubagirl,

A while back you gave me info on Green Parrot , you mentioned at that time they were tearing one of them down. Did that happen? If that one is gone then would you suggest the other one? I was drawn to one of them because it was on the water near a marina. We leave on Friday.

Thanks for all you info!!

Deb

Scubagirl,

A while back you gave me info on Green Parrot , you mentioned at that time they were tearing one of them down. Did that happen? If that one is gone then would you suggest the other one? I was drawn to one of them because it was on the water near a marina. We leave on Friday.

Thanks for all you info!!

Deb

They should BOTH still be in operation. The old one until June 1st. The new one.. hopefully forever.. The original is in the hurricane Hole Marina on Paradise Island.. and is on the Harbour.

The new one is over the western Bridge next to Lucianos. It too, is on the water.

The original has a regular crowd of boat captains, fisherman, locals and a few lucky tourist that find their way. The new one is much larger, and is more crowded with tourists and a few locals

Either would be a fun place to hang out for a few hours.

Archived