Tahitian Princess Cabin 8062

JJPacer

Has anyone had this mini-suite? It is under public areas, and we were wondering if it is noisy? Is he balcany private? Or do you see your neighbors when they enjoy their valcany? We like privacy and peace and quiet. We arrpeciate any in formation you can provide.

We were in cabin 8051, which is a little more forward and on the other side, but still the same category. We were concerned because others had posted noice issues, but we never had a problem. Once in a while we would hear some chairs being moved around, but not enough to bother us.

I have 8048 for an Alaskan cruise next year on the Pacific Princess (sister ship) and actually prefer this cabin to the AA minisuites as this is below the buffet restaurant and I'm hoping it will be carpeted as opposed to the deck of the pool area that is above the AA minisuites. As far as the balconies, I asked this question and was told that the balconies are cut from the hull on these former Renaissance ships and are totally covered and private.

Archived