10 Night Panama Formal nights?

Does anyone know with any certainty which nights would be the formal nights? We plan to book a couple evenings in Portofinos and/or Chops and since we will now be able to do it well in advance it would be nice to know. We do not wish to book the specialty restaurants on the formal nights.

Does anyone know with any certainty which nights would be the formal nights? We plan to book a couple evenings in Portofinos and/or Chops and since we will now be able to do it well in advance it would be nice to know. We do not wish to book the specialty restaurants on the formal nights.

We were on the 11 day and the formal nights were the 2nd night and 2nd to last night.

I know you asked about the formal nights for prebooking of specialty restaurant purposes, but for packing purposes, be aware that you will also have a couple smart casual nights.

You can prebook specialty restaurants??

RCCL just added this feature in the last week. They are opening it up on different ships at different times. Give me a moment and I'll find you a link to the schedule.

Here's the schedule:

Courtesy of Crowncast:

Royal Caribbean Online Now Offering Specialty Restaurant Reservations

Filed under: Site Administrator — Cast Member Veronica @ 7:34 pm

As part of their Cruise Enhancements, Royal Caribbean International is now offering cruisers the ability to book specialty dining reservations before setting foot on board. Reservations for Chops Grille or Portofino can be made up to 10 days prior to your sailing. This new feature, which can be found under Cruise Enhancements while in your reservation on the RCI website, is not yet available fleetwide. The dates this service will be available are as follows:

-Adventure of the Seas(for sailings on or after July 27, 2008) Wednesday, June 25, 2008

-Brilliance of the Seas(for sailings on or after June 10, 2008) Tuesday, May 13, 2008

-Enchantment of the Seas(for sailings on or after August 14, 2008) Monday, July 14, 2008

-Explorer of the Seas(for sailing on or after July 26, 2008) Wednesday, June 25, 2008

-Freedom of the Seas(for sailing on or after May 25, 2008 Friday, April 25, 2008

-Independence of the Seas(for sailing on or after July 12, 2008) Wednesday, June 11, 2008

-Jewel of the Seas(for sailing on or after June 27, 2008) Tuesday, May 27, 2008

-Liberty of the Seas(for sailing on or after July 12, 2008) Wednesday, June 11, 2008

-Mariner of the Seas(for sailing on or after August 10, 2008) Thursday, July 10, 2008

-Navigator of the Seas(for sailing on or after August 10, 2008) Thursday, July 10, 2008

-Radiance of the Seas(for sailing on or after June 13, 2008) Tuesday, May 13, 2008

-Serenade of the Seas(for sailing on or after June 28, 2008) Tuesday, May 27, 2008

-Voyager of the Seas(for sailing on or after July 26, 2008) Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I know you asked about the formal nights for prebooking of specialty restaurant purposes, but for packing purposes, be aware that you will also have a couple smart casual nights.

Actually I asked about formal nights because I don't want to book the restaurants on those nights. We enjoy getting dressed for the dining room on formal nights so we want to book the other restaurants on alternate evenings. And Portofinos and Chops are smart casual as well aren't they?

Actually I asked about formal nights because I don't want to book the restaurants on those nights. We enjoy getting dressed for the dining room on formal nights so we want to book the other restaurants on alternate evenings. And Portofinos and Chops are smart casual as well aren't they?

Yes, the specialty restaurants are smart casual every night regardless of the regular dining room dress code.

Archived