NCL Weddings

frye79

Hello!

My FH and I decided, today, to elope while on our cruise in March 2009 (we'll be on the Jewel from March 01 - 06).

Has anyone hosted a wedding with NCL, and if so how was it?

We're not going to have any guests with us, by the way, so does that have an impact in the price (I would hope cheaper).

I've sent an email to the wedding 'group', but I have to wait all weekend for a response...

any information would be swell!

Thanks,

Jess

Jess....we are getting married on that same cruise! We're having about 50+ guest and are doing it in Cozumel. We've rented out an entire beach club..Nachi Cocom for the day for our guests. I'm not sure what the price is through the cruise but you may want to look into outside sources. A lot of resturants and hotels offer different packages....some starting around $4-500 that include the marriage, toast for the two of you, cake. I just googled what I was looking for and found alot of stuff. Good Luck and Congrats!

Jess....we are getting married on that same cruise! We're having about 50+ guest and are doing it in Cozumel. We've rented out an entire beach club..Nachi Cocom for the day for our guests. I'm not sure what the price is through the cruise but you may want to look into outside sources. A lot of resturants and hotels offer different packages....some starting around $4-500 that include the marriage, toast for the two of you, cake. I just googled what I was looking for and found alot of stuff. Good Luck and Congrats!

That's so cool! We're not going to have any guests; it's just going to be the two of us.

Do you mind sharing the coordinator information? I'm looking to see if we can have a simple beach ceremony and a photograper.

Do you want info to get married through the cruise or an outside source? Our cooridnator is just inclusive to where we're getting married. Do you know if you want to get married in Grand Cayman or Cozumel?

Do you want info to get married through the cruise or an outside source? Our cooridnator is just inclusive to where we're getting married. Do you know if you want to get married in Grand Cayman or Cozumel?

We're not picky about either island - just want someone to marry us.

I've read so many horror stories about TWA and I'm hoping I don't have to use them to arrange our eloping.

I would suggest go to google and type in either "Grand Cayman Wedding" or "Cozumel Wedding" Different places will pop up that you can look at. That's how we found our location. Then I did research and found it was a great place for us. You could also try on these boards by going to the port message boards. Sometimes they have good beach or places that you could look into. I think you could do it for under $1000 which is cheaper then TWA! Good luck!

Congratulations! My husband and I got hitched on a cruise too. So why eloping if I might ask? It was so wonderful to share our wedding with all our friends and family. But I understand times are tight so not everyone can afford to cruise for a wedding.

• 2 weeks later...
Congratulations! My husband and I got hitched on a cruise too. So why eloping if I might ask? It was so wonderful to share our wedding with all our friends and family. But I understand times are tight so not everyone can afford to cruise for a wedding.

We've decided to elope because neither of us are 'attention people' and planning a 'traditional' wedding just wasn't our thing.

When did you get hitched and what cruise?

We've decided to elope because neither of us are 'attention people' and planning a 'traditional' wedding just wasn't our thing.

When did you get hitched and what cruise?

We were married 11/27/89 in Nassau on a cruise with The Big Red Boat. They're no longer in business but they sure were nice. Good luck with your wedding!:)

Archived