2 more NCL Dawn questions

terri1020

Going to Bermuda in June on NCL Dawn. I have a few more questions that an experienced NCL and Bermuda traveler might know the answers to.

1. DS likes Captain Morgan Spiced Rum. Does anyone know if NCL sells this and, if so, how much a bottle would be? Can you purchase it in the shops on board and actually HAVE it or does it get delivered the day before disembarkation? OR can you order a bottle for your cabin?

2. Same DS likes Cuban cigars. Does anyone know if you can purchase them in Bermuda and bring them on the ship?

Thanks, Terri

I know you can have an in cabin bar set-up with NCL but you would have to contact NCL guest services. i know i read this on this board if you do a search for bar set-up you should find the number you need. As for the cigars yes you can but them in BDA and bring them on the ship and smoke them in the dedicated cigar areas on the ship, but you cannot bring back to the states.

Going to Bermuda in June on NCL Dawn. I have a few more questions that an experienced NCL and Bermuda traveler might know the answers to.

1. DS likes Captain Morgan Spiced Rum. Does anyone know if NCL sells this and, if so, how much a bottle would be? Can you purchase it in the shops on board and actually HAVE it or does it get delivered the day before disembarkation? OR can you order a bottle for your cabin?

2. Same DS likes Cuban cigars. Does anyone know if you can purchase them in Bermuda and bring them on the ship?

Thanks, Terri

Terri, I answered you on our roll call. :D

In March on the Dawn they only offered two Rums for a bar set up. Bacaridi white and Bacardi Anjeo. I would make your request and see what happens. They have not in the past had a list of what is available -- you just ask for a variety and they will tell you what they have available.

Archived