vision of the seas mexican riviera?

We took this cruise last December 2007, and were also on her during her inagural year about 10 years ago. She is a beautiful ship, and they've taken very good care of her.

The Vision is named for all her window space, and she has floor to ceiling windows all over the place.

If you enjoy Mexico, or haven't been before, it's a great cruise. We enjoyed it very much, and we've been to Mexico several times. The port area at Puerto Vallarta is great: very picturesque.

Go to the Mexico threads on CC and you can get all kinds of ideas about which shore excursions are the best.

By the way, I wrote a newbie cruise guide for my sister. Email me at pcurri at yahoo dot com, and I'd be happy to email you a copy.

We did this cruise in 2002--Mexican Riviera was a fun cruise--we enjoyed the ports and have returned for land vacations in Cabo and Puerto Vallarta. The crew was outstanding and made the trip even better. We loved the ship--it's now 10 years old but has been refurbished several times since then.

Since we traveled during holiday season, the ship had all ages aboard.

As with all of our RC cruises, I highly recommend it.

We sailed on the Vision in 2004 to Hawaii. Our first trip so everything was just wonderful. The ship was great and all the accomadations were great.After that sailing we have sailed on the Granduer and in comparison the Vision was better. Hope you have a great trip.

Fritz

Hi!

We're considering sailing Vision in Sept 08 MR. Anyone know who the Captain is? What are the sea conditions like during that time? We have an aft balcony on hold and wondering how rough it'll be? Also when are the formal nights? Sample menus and wine list? Entertainment? Wondering what the passenger mix is like.... in March, the Radiance had a fair amount of teenagers and a very diverse group. We have been on RCI ships but not the Vision class recently so just looking for insight from CC.... since no one can give any better recommendations!:D We got great recommendations on shore excursions for E. Car in March and will explore CC ports of call once we book our cruise.

Thanks... as always, cc members are better than any TA

Archived