Thank you!

retiredAF

We don't cruise until the first week in June but we have made all of our plans at this point and I want to thank every one who has posted their opinions, thoughts and experiences on the thread. As someone else posted, this is an overwhelming task for a first time Alaska cruiser and you have helped tremendously! I especially want to thank GMoney, BudgetQueen and dyeaDave!:D You guys really pointed me in the perfect direction and provided great information.

Thanks again!!

I too would like to say thank you to everyone for such valuable information. I feel like I may need to find a group for addictions though -- I've become addicted to checking this board sometimes twice a day to see what else I can learn!

Thank you all friends from the bottom of my heart for being so kind and sharing all your knowledge with us newbies! I'm so excited about our first visit to Alaska I can't wait!

I've become addicted to checking this board sometimes twice a day to see what else I can learn!

My problem too!!! I am trying to wean myself off, but have not been successful. If I could get down to twice a day, I would consider myself weaned. ;)

I also appreciate all the time people take to help us newbies figure out a great vacation. I am looking forward to my trip in June. It is going to be so much better because of what I learned on these boards. It is so nice to get information directly from people who have "been there, done that." Thank you to all you post on these boards!!

My problem too!!! I am trying to wean myself off, but have not been successful. If I could get down to twice a day, I would consider myself weaned. ;)

I also appreciate all the time people take to help us newbies figure out a great vacation. I am looking forward to my trip in June. It is going to be so much better because of what I learned on these boards. It is so nice to get information directly from people who have "been there, done that." Thank you to all you post on these boards!!

Do you think there's a "CC" Anonymous Support Group?:D

Is there room for 1 more??? I can't believe I didn't find this site 2 years ago when I was doing this same stuff for Mexico. Most everyone, has been really great with their answers. Have gotten plenty I haven't needed, too, but oh well! Most are very positive, there's always those few though I guess. Thanks to those that are here to actually help.

Hey, VBMom87, were you a volleyball mother, too?

still am

Wish I was. Daughter played for 8 years Club and School. Several colleges wanted her, but she was too tired of the bs and just all around was burnt out. She just finished first year of JC. She didn't even want to go away, not that I mind! ;)

Archived