The Roast Beef on Rye is gone at the deli

flem1064

When I boarded the Triumph on April 5th, my only craving (at that moment) was the Roast Beef sandwich on rye at the deli. Sure enough, it was gone and replaced by a Turkey Jalapeno Wrap. At first I was PO'd, but that darn wrap was fantastic. Nothing jalapeno about it, just a great turkey wrap.

I was wondering if the roast beef is available at the deli on other ships, was it just missing from the Triumph, basically, Where is My Roast Beef Sandwich!!!! :p

when i criused in november they had roastbeef on a hard roll not on rye.

My bad, and you are absolutely right. It was a roll, and a pretty darn good one too.

The mozzarella and tomato with basil sandwich is very nice also, I would highly recommend it to anyone.

When I boarded the Triumph on April 5th, my only craving (at that moment) was the Roast Beef sandwich on rye at the deli. Sure enough, it was gone and replaced by a Turkey Jalapeno Wrap. At first I was PO'd, but that darn wrap was fantastic. Nothing jalapeno about it, just a great turkey wrap.

I was wondering if the roast beef is available at the deli on other ships, was it just missing from the Triumph, basically, Where is My Roast Beef Sandwich!!!! :p

I always order the bread I want. NOT just any bread... I am not allowed wheat, so I request rye or white because of medical conditions. I never get it on the roll because I know the rolls are hard. But I also prefer the Ruben forget the rest unless I order through room service.

Arby's ?

I think you can still get roast beef and brie through room service.

This was the deli menu on Carnival Pride

IMG_0857.JPG

Yep...that's what I remember from my cruise a month ago. No RB at the deli. They still do the brie and RB through room service.

I rather have a V-8...sorry...Reuben anyways........:cool:

When we boarded the Valor last month, I headed straight to the deli to get my usual Roast Beef.....I nearly threw a 2-year-old-temper-tantrum right there. I proclaimed to DH that I would starve on the cruise without my beloved sandwich. I pouted for a few hours...until we went to the room and I saw it is on the room service menu! Not as convinent, since you have to sit and wait for it (sometimes for up to 40 minutes!)

However, to me, the room service roast beef just wasn't the same. Sometimes when it came, I put it out in the hallway without touching it because it was sooo rare that it was bloody! I love rare meat, but it was too rare, even for me!

Only time I've ever had room service, we ordered after we returned to the ship in Nassau, our first day on Miracle.

Roast beef & brie on baguette was excellent. DD got the arugula & mozzarela. I also requested extra chips and a beer. Yummy!

At Grand Turk, we were starving and went back at about 3 pm and DD went to get pizza while I went to the deli. I was so hungry I got a Reuben AND a smoked salmon & cream cheese on bagel. Yummy part deux!

Archived