Specialty restaurant reservations going fast?

Wow, went on line after finding out about pre-cruise reservations and it appears that some times for Chops are already full for Freedom cruise 6/22-6/29. Is this possible? I'm wondering if this is related to the new early reservation system. Just posting as there may be limited availability for certain times for those seeking reservations after boarding as I originally planned to do.

Wow, went on line after finding out about pre-cruise reservations and it appears that some times for Chops are already full for Freedom cruise 6/22-6/29. Is this possible? I'm wondering if this is related to the new early reservation system. Just posting as there may be limited availability for certain times for those seeking reservations after boarding as I originally planned to do.

My guess, and I stress guess, is that RCI will hold spaces back like they do for excursions. Try and book when you board if you need a certain night. Otherwise, book a backup time. You can always call and cancel when you board or go there personally.

HI, Was on the meet and mingle forum and someone mentioned on there that you can now make reservations at the specialty dining. I better go make reservations for May 26th on Freedom of the Seas as I want to treat my husband for our !st Anniversary. Thanks for the info.

Archived