My Mom is So Excited!!

Yvonne

My Mom wants to go on another cruise so bad, and wants me to go with her. My DH and I took my parents on a Disney Wonder cruise a few years ago, and since Dad has passed on she wants to do another. So I thought we'd book the Freedom of the Seas for September '09.

No, she wants to go sooner!! So, we booked the Mariner of the Seas for October 26, '08, just 6 months away!! I've always booked our cruises more than a year in advance, so this is so different for me! We decided on a junior suite (have always had regular balcony rooms, and one inside on the Fantasy) and we were able to get one "on the hump" so that will be a new experience also! I'm excited too! It will be so much fun, just mother and daughter. A real memory making experience for both of us, and we can't wait!!

And the great thing is, she's paying for it!!

And another great thing, if it all goes smoothly she may still want to book the Freedom too!! Woo-hoo!!

Archived