Which Summer Cruise

jmaze

Hi all;

We would like to take a 4-5 day cruise this summer out of any port in Florida. The only experience we have is with Carnival Legend. We loved it but our 13 year old was slightly bored because he was in between the ages of little kid fun and teenager fun. Any suggestions of a somewhat affordable :p cruise we can do in July? Thanks.:)

Hi all;

We would like to take a 4-5 day cruise this summer out of any port in Florida. The only experience we have is with Carnival Legend. We loved it but our 13 year old was slightly bored because he was in between the ages of little kid fun and teenager fun. Any suggestions of a somewhat affordable :p cruise we can do in July? Thanks.:)

Not sure what your considering as reasonably priced but there are lots of ships the price was high as that is prime sailing time. But if you want a ship with a fantastic water area look at CCL Imagination, or RCCl has Mariner or Freedom however the water activities were not there. I have sailed on Mariner and was so excitied and would love to do it again , however it is moving to Calif. in 2009. Mariner goes out of Port Canaveral and Freedom goes out of Miami i think not sure there. Cant quote you pricing i think its against the rules but check those out and decide for your self i think any of those your DD would love and so would you. Have a great cruise no matter how you go :D

Archived