Table for 10 on Valor?

HUNNY BUN

Well if you are going through a TA or a PVP, they will usually take care of that for you. If your group's booking are all seperate, they will need all the numbers to group them.

Always best to check with the MD as soon as you board to make sure it is all set up properly.

Well if you are going through a TA or a PVP, they will usually take care of that for you. If your group's booking are all seperate, they will need all the numbers to group them.

Always best to check with the MD as soon as you board to make sure it is all set up properly.

Yep! Call your TA/PVP with all booking numbers and have them linked. Your S&S card has time and table number on them when you get them. If all table numbers aren't the same head of to the MD. Look for time in the Capers when you board.

My family had a table for 10 on the Valor. We booked early, but they always say there is not guarantee of dining tables. But we checked our table # as soon as we arrived and everything was fine.

I see you were on the Majestic in 1991.* My first cruise was on the Majestic in December of 89.* We've come a long way, baby!!

Very true, it is amazing how different the ships are nowadays. But I would still go on that old ship again in a heartbeat.

Archived