St. Thomas Wedding

Hi All

Travelling From U.k To Get Married On St. Thomas (bolongo Bay)

In Jan 2009 With A Party Of 10 Whilst Cruising On Board Caribbean Princess For 2 Weeks.

Has Anyone Got Married On St. Thomas And In Particular On Bologo Bay Would Be Interested To Hear About Your Experiences

Also As U.k. Customers We Are Using Twe (only Option For Us) Have Read Mixed Reports But Again Any Feedback Would Be Welcomed:)

I will be getting married in St. Thomas, but not Bolongo Bay, although someone from another board that I go to just got married there and she said it was beautiful and very private! I will try to track down more info/pictures from her for you. As for TWE, I am not sure why this is your only option, as there are many WCs that do weddings in St. Thomas. I am one of the brides with a horrible experience with TWE, which you can read about under my previous post. Another CC member made a website about her experience as well. But, if TWE is in fact your only option then I am not sure it would even be a good idea to investigate further. As far as the location goes, I have only heard good things about Bolongo Bay, so I am sure it will be wonderful.

Hi! I was married at Bolongo Bay on 11/9/07 while cruising on the Crown Princess. Everything turned out very well! In my opinion, Bolongo Bay is not the prettiest beach on St. Thomas, but it was practically empty and ended up being a beautiful, perfect setting for our wedding.

Here is the link to the full review of my wedding:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=663973

You can email me if you have any questions, or if you would like a link to all the pictures : caribbeananne05@yahoo.com

Good Luck

Archived